Saturday, July 29, 2023

Pixelated Camper

I have a finish! I actually finished something, and FFO'ed it too. If you read my intro post, you'll know that it's kind of a big deal because I am very bad at sticking with a project and finishing it. Well, without further, ado, here it is:

This is based on a quilt pattern by Flamingo Toes. I thought it was called Pixelated Camper based on the layout file I downloaded, but now I see it's called Retro Camper Pixel Quilt in the blog post, so I'm not sure what its real name is. Since it's a pixel quilt, the whole pattern is based on squares, so it was easy to convert to cross stitch. I did make a few small modifications and reduced the number of colors because I was having trouble finding a red, a coral, and a pink from my stash that went well together. I stitched it on 14 count clear plastic canvas with 3 strands of DMC. The colors are 3846, 321, Blanc, and 3799. 

Sharing with the Smalls SAL at Mary's Thread. This should qualify for the Fully Finished Gallery at Ten Hour Stitcher too next month, right? 


2 comments: